Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, March 13, 2005


Virtual Chapbook I: King of Mud

This is the first of my Virtual Chapbooks. With so many new readers, this is a great way to present my work again. Or to send it to someone by email. Hope you enjoy, these nine poems are but the first trip through my head space quest for immortality.

Dirt and Truth.

Kiss Your Muse.

I Washed Away. (Poem is at the bottom of the Diary post.)

Be Expecting Me.

Sand Magic. (Poem is at the bottom of the Brain Empty post.)

Immortality.

Bullet Proof Jude.

Create.

Pig Unchanging.

-posted by Nobius 10:59 PM #
Comments: "
oh cool.

the Immortality one reminds me of one I wrote a while back. It's cool to see similar ideas expressed through completely different imagery.
 
" "
Derek...thanks man. I love that one too, I think I may rewrite it one of these days or write a version two, but it's simple and to the point. You can't beat that!

Glad you liked my "Virtual Chapbook", I'll be doing more. As well as some paper ones soon. I've got to get more writing done first though.
 
" Post a Comment