Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, December 21, 2009


Dialogue and an Update of Sorts

"Is not my side enough for you?" --A Hymn

"The things we shared were never meant to be." --Tuff


Here's the book I'm reading, because quite frankly I always am:



As the year winds down, though they are unpaid as I'm still a "contractor" -- I am off for both Christmas holidays and New Year's Day as well as straight day shifts next week. I filled out most of the paperwork to get hired in, so cross your fingers, looks like my return to Professional Tools is a long term endeavor. The pay sucks but I like it and the environment is good. I work with some amazing people, some of whom I'll tell you about soon.

I've begun my goal list for next year, top among them: my personal time will be spent first and always first on revenue generating. I'm still trying to figure out how to get some real monetization out of the web. Especially now that I even have an email list. This post is an example of what I want from my "side revenue streams": Income and Affiliate Marketing Report November 2009. From that same blog, I discovered the Swag Bucks Search Engine which I'm experimenting with now.

And just as I had to say goodbye to Kristen, Friday I had to let Megan Fox go Fed Ex Second Day Air. She was last spotted with tight jeans and a Transformer like the one in the police photo:



Oh, and she cost $17.41 to ship. What a wench. :)

And some more draft dialogue from my King Midas story: The City, Itself.

"What about the Angels?" --asked Midas to the little God enthroned before him.

"What about them?" She answered while writing random letters in the air with smoke from candle like flames on her finger tips. Clearly, God had drawn weary of the conversation.

"Well... are you going to do something about them?!?" Demanded Midas. Even after all these years imprisoned, he clearly wasn't used to lack of respect.

"No. No, I'm not."

"But you sent them to the City... to bring peace, to show your ever lasting grace and mercy!"

"My grace is sufficient for you Aaron Midas." Even the Angels seemed surprised by the absence of the title King. "Besides, I didn't send them. They sent themselves."

-posted by Nobius 11:04 PM #
Comments: "
I work as a contractor, but I only get off holidays when I use vacation time. Even xmas.
 
" "
That sucks. I hope the pay is better being a contractor...
 
" Post a Comment