Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005


One Good Idea

"Your wings will take you there." --Nobius Black



My Mom bought me a Force Battler for my birthday a couple of weeks back. It's one of the neatest action figures I've ever seen though that has almost nothing to do with this post.

I'll expound about this post in one of my next zines however some things can not wait to be written. Lately, I've come to realize all it takes is one good idea. I am a true believer.

Right now I'm filling my head with as much reading and studying as I can. I've tried new things all year long. For example, I added the ability to show you (and sell you) Amazon products. Some people would consider it a huge failure because so far only my brother Michael has bought something via my branded links.

However, I don't consider it a failure at all. Would I like some real sales? Hell yes. Who wouldn't? However, the point was learning how to do it. I'm still trying to find ways to sell things via Amazon, etc but even if I never sell another book at least I know that I've learned a new skill and I've tried.

And I'm still trying.

And I'll keep trying.

And if I'm knocked over, I'll get up and try again.

Sooner or later, I know I'll stumble on to the right thing.

It's like Aikido practice, I envision myself becoming a world class martial artist. Am I? Not hardly. Will I? You bet I will. To me, world class is being the best that I can be. It has nothing to do with anyone else's depiction of the "best".

Fifteen months ago on this very BLOG I said that six hundred dollars a month would be a life style change. My new position at work gave me a four hundred and fifty dollar raise per month. Again, so even though I'm not at goal, I've definitely gotten somewhere.

So now, I begin planning my next stage of attack. The first part being to bust my butt so that I can get promoted again. The second prong is to continue to learn and grow myself, there isn't anything I'd love more than to someday quit my job and go at it on my own. Like this guy.

I've always envied people who make money on there own. Envy in a good way that is. I want to be just like them. I'm thinking that I already am. I just don't believe it.

Yet.

-posted by Nobius 5:28 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment