Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, July 22, 2010


wait for me (Draft)

"...the pain of one...you're sleeping in the fire." -- W.A.S.P.

wait for me (Draft)


And if this isn't the right poEm...
Cleave to a comma.
Swing to the next.
You're a poet, Matt.
(Just not a very good poet.)

wait for me
there
on a plane
out the window
lonely.
the sun set
so full of divorce

my ticket to
.G.od
.U.se
.A.ll
of .M.e


Pacific isle
Run where I can / am able
Bedtime means too many pills!

I'm sleeping in a fire.

-posted by Nobius 12:56 AM #
Comments: "
good stuff even
 
" "
Dude, (I know I just called you Dude...LOL) Love it...diggin the vibe right up to last two lines...this is a "Mattism" I realize - Something unexpected and irreverent...tell me about running where you can / am able. Take me there...maybe your pasty white ass exposed and sun burned - like you are on fire??? Now that's divorce. I dunno my friend -> I do love your writing. I get where you are here...now that should be scary...LOL
 
" Post a Comment