Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, July 18, 2010


From an Email to a Friend

I promised you I'd say good morning. And so I am. I hope you've had pleasant dreams.

Did you dream things soft? Or something good?

Were you dreams filled with falling rabbits and mad men with over sized hats?

Maybe there was a great evil and a larger than life gambler flying a ship by the name Millennium who was frozen from his true love. Far, far away.

Perhaps there was a young girl's name spun in a web or a quest for The Golden Compass.

Did you dance if you wanted too?

The world behind your eye is a world Infinite.

Much like the one we inhabit awake...

Sometimes we just don't see.

These are the things I think about.

Every day.

Every night.

It's why the sun rises on friends old, friends new.

And why I get up.

-posted by Nobius 7:35 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment