Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, June 10, 2010


Misery Signal: Heaven's Hung In Black

"I can't take anymore.
I have no more wings.
I can't take anymore.
The gates of heaven sealed.

Don't you hear me?
Don't you hear me?
Don't you fear me
Of never coming back?
Do you know what it's like
When heaven's hung in black?

...Don't you leave me to die." --W.A.S.P.


Beautiful Thieves AFI

Your Decision Alice In Chains

Bargain Basement Howard Hughes Jerry Cantrell

The Heretic W.A.S.P.

Forty Six and 2 TOOL

Heaven's Hung In Black W.A.S.P.

No Myth (Live) Michael Penn

Miss Murder AFI

Can't Find My Way Home House of Lords

Out In The Cold Judas Priest

My Black Dahlia Hollywood Undead

The Price Twisted Sister

Through Struggle As I Lay Dying

Bad Company Five Finger Death Punch

-posted by Nobius 12:01 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment