Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010


PiG on a spIT

"They've come to get me again." --Breaking Benjamin

Day three of working on my new material for One Nite Pig included a bit of reading some of my new material to one of my best friends.

He loved it. Which made me feel good.

And it's with that I realize I am craving some attention. Not a lot, just some. No need to be in denial. It's one of the reasons I write.

I don't won't to spoil any of the work quite yet but let's just say children of the eighties will get the references to the original television series 'V' and Jane Baldur's fine, fine ass in my piece, I Heard.

-posted by Nobius 11:20 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment