Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, January 21, 2010


The Well-Fed Self-Publisher, ETC



I'll let you know how the book is when I'm done but it's obvious I've got plans afoot.

Seth Godin: Unrealized Projects. Talking about Tim Burton: Every year, he spent an enormous amount of time on failed projects.

An update on Warren's Shivering Sands published via the same way Calliope Nerve Media publishes.

Again the doctor wants to put me back on mood stabilizers again. They think I'm bi-polar again. Maybe this time, the medicine won't make me grow tits.

No, really, maybe this time it won't.

I'm alive and crazy as ever evidently.

Meanwhile, in Gotham City... I'm going to have to turn Calliope Nerve dark for a few weeks while I work on some high profile editing projects. Or maybe I could get someone to run the site for me...

-posted by Nobius 11:00 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment