Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010


a Judas Contract Signed (Draft)

"Children waiting 'till they feel good. Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday." --Gary Jules

"I'm sitting here resting my bones and this loneliness won't leave me alone." --Otis Redding

a Judas Contract Signed

We all Mirrors
looking into mirrors
looking back at us
and looking
looking
looking...

I give you my Judas Kiss (lovely)
--The color of drowning--
stamped approval on your promising new career

as Alice.

signed, sealed, almost delivered
a Rabbit is late/
Neutron bomb.
One hundred seeds
breathe long each comma.

I don't believe it.
I'm in love again.

In front of this
keyboard I will dissolve
into words.

-posted by Nobius 11:01 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment