Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, December 01, 2009


Lifestyles of the Frugal and Obscure

"Eclecticism is a great liberator." --Amy Daczyn



The title of this post is another nod to Mrs. Amy Daczyn, creator of the Tightwad Gazette, one of the great zine success stories.

I'm about 1/2 way through the first book collection of the zines and it's good. I've learned a few things, the most important of which is that there are people out there cheaper than I am. Now, I need to figure out how to reuse tinfoil.

Just trying to take a step back again, and get my life back into focus. One thing at a time. Small steps, deep breaths as I tell my martial arts students. We had a great class on Saturday even though it was just my brother, myself, and one of our bright newer students Drake. Michael taught. I forgot how much fun it can be just doing the techniques as a student... which even as an instructor I still am.

Received another fine Mark Time Zine from Mark Stickert. Now to write an article for one of his future issues, and get a letter of comment back to him, as well as do an interview with him for the Calliope Nerve Interview Series.

Gotta go.

-posted by Nobius 10:18 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment