Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, October 02, 2009


Calliope Nerve XVIII: Democracy Chinese Re-Release



"If I could go back in time to the place in my soul; there all alone..." --Guns 'N Roses

Before Al Gore created the Internet, and George Bush and the NSA started reading all your email and Facebooks there were Zines.

Calliope Nerve Media is proud to revamp and republish the almost lost edition of Calliope Nerve Print-- Part XIII: Democracy Chinese which sports a spiffy and brand new Wayne Hogan cover for the poetry and lit contained within from such greats as:

Constance Stadler
David Mclean
Gary Beck
Ashutosh Ghidiyal
Felino Soriano
Michael Lee Johnson
Rhian Waller
Charles Frisbie
Puma Perl
Patti Dean
John Grey
Luis Cuauhtemoc Berriozabal
J.A. Tyler
Donal Mahoney
Zachary C. Bush
Karen Neuberg
Billy Jno Hope
Andrew Taylor
D. Garcia-Wahl
Christopher D. York
Chris Major
D. Peyton Burgess

Jerry Mathers, as the Beaver

and

starring God, as Himself.

Edited by Nobius Black, the Dave Mustaine, of small press and the underground poetry scene.

Download your free copy or support us by purchasing a copy at the Calliope Nerve showcase at LuLu.com.

__________________________________________________________
"...you're a Rocket Queen
I might be a little young
But Honey I ain't naive
Here I am
And you're a Rocket Queen oh yeah
I might be too much
But honey you're a bit obscene

I've seen everything imaginable
Pass before these eyes
I've had everything that's tangible
Honey you'd be surprised
I'm a sexual innuendo
In this burned out paradise
If you turn me on to anything
You better turn me on tonight..." --Guns 'N Roses

______________________________________________________________

With all my love,

Nobius Black
Run on Sentence Guy

-posted by Nobius 9:06 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment