Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, August 13, 2009


Hire Me, Almost

"I'm in hiding. Just leave me be. This is the first step to my date with Poverty." --Metal Church

Studying this copy editing database of freelancers and other sites as I'm about to write the Hire Me section of Calliope Nerve.

I'm not waiting for the future. I'm making it.

Studying this book on anxiety:



Amazing that kids from my generation (grew up in the 80's) on average registered more anxiety on tests (then) than nearly all of adults in the 50's (the Nuclear Family.)

This world spins so fast.

But someday, it will all....

Stop.

-posted by Nobius 9:48 PM #
Comments: "
make your future no doubt. standing on the sideline is death.
 
" Post a Comment