Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, July 25, 2009


Now It's Time

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far." —- H.P. Lovecraft



Now it's time. Time to leave the job behind. The pressure is too great. Causing massive anxiety. They told me Friday to do something unethical.

The great job hunt has begun but even that is temporary. I've got other ideas and I'm at the point where I'll do anything (ethical) for a buck. Life is only so long.

From Lovecraft is Missing: "FYI. I’m writing a whole slew of articles on HPL for Suite101.com. Suite101 is…well, I’m not sure. You write articles, preferably several related by subject, post them, and then if someone wants to use them as filler on a blog or in a magazine (do they still make those?), the author gets a small payment. Though I plan to write on other topics, it only makes sense to start with the Old Gentleman.I posted links to the first three last week (I think) and I’ve put one more up since then. I have two drafts going and three or four more angles, so I’ll wait until they are all done to post a link."

And I like how the site operator mentions his Amazon store. Good for him, I hope he gets some solid sales.

I'm reading the Purpose Driven Life and though I can't say I agree with everything the book is another step in my learning how to define my walk with God.

Found this on my daily internet trawl: Micro-Indies: an online version of “Cheers”? Ah, William Gibson's worlds come to life before our eyes.

And lastly, a new P.O.D. site: Smashwords. And it includes an affiliate site. This requires more investigation.

"Blood can be pertty like a delicate man. Copper to steel to a hinge that is faltered that let's you in..." --Tori Amos

-posted by Nobius 9:16 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment