Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009


Kindle

Original graphic novels for Kindle. Nice.



I'm a huge fan of the device (though downloads need lowered in price) and do I think it will hurt my used/rare book business? We'll let's put it this way...remember twenty years ago the paperless office? Never happened, never will. And books will always be in demand even when new forms of books come out.

And I'd love to see Paper Cuts on an e-reader as I'm now entering the publishing business.

And Green Apple shows it the dark side of Kindle. Someday, I want to make a pilgrimage there.

-posted by Nobius 8:53 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment