Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, April 02, 2009


The End?

"I hold a beast, an angel and a madman in me, and my enquiry is as to their working, and my problem is their subjugation and victory, down throw and upheaval, and my effort is their self-expression." --Dylan Thomas

I'm thinking it's time to hang up this blog. Not sure yet, put writing about my personal life doesn't really interest me anymore.

My Calliope blog has taken the place of this for the most part and I use delicious to catch most my links and Constant to track the books I've read. I'm not even writing under the name Nobius anymore, though thankfully I'm still writing.

As for zines, the last Calliope old school edition is coming out and after that if I do anymore print issues I'll probably do P.O.D. I'm also very tired of trying to motivate people for the APA. If the APA folds I'm done with perzines for the foreseeable future. Besides, I really need to get One Nite Pig finished.

We'll see how the cards fall but the whole experience of writing, blogging, zines, and the like has been life changing. And I've met so many great people through this.

The end of this may be coming.

But the beginning is just starting.

The end.

The end?

-posted by Nobius 10:08 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment