Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Back In Black

I'm fricking back.

Much to do, so this place may stay a empty a little while longer.

The Calliope Blog is running strong. Once I have Office on this system I'll finally get out the latest (and possibly last) low tech issue of Calliope.

I'm months late on the APA annish but since only myself and two others contributed I'm really wondering (and a bit saddened) that it may be in it's death throes.

Work is work, as of today I still have a job. Who the heck knows about tomorrow, me and about a zillion other folks out there I'm sure.

Better go.

Peace.

Love.

Death Metal.

-posted by Nobius 10:53 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment