Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, January 25, 2008


Sad But True

"...sounds like Angels suffocating... it's beautiful!" --Gerard Way

Diamond to enter remainder business. This could be good for my own book selling as I already sell remainders from my local comic dealer.

Technorati has plenty of references to both Nobius Black, this blog, and Calliope Nerve.

As I'm working on selling via the Calliope Nerve Store, I just joined the Friends of the Library. Hopefully, I can do some good as well as find some good inventory. Win/win. :) But mostly, I want to do some good. :)

Since we're not charging our students right now for martial arts, I'm going to hit them up for donations to the book store. Hopefully, I can turn some of the inventory and buy some much needed equipment like more wrestling mats.

I'm going to have my own book sale later this year, with my own left over stock (or things I can't even post online) and see if I have any luck. Also, going to see if I can get anyone else I know to donate or sell me books, etc to resell.

This new acquisition from Google looks really cool. Grand Central. Amongst other features, it allows you to post voice mails to your Blogger blog.

I have a confession to make. Sad but true. Yes, I enjoyed the movie adaptation of Elektra. The fighting scene with the sheets flying around the room was the bomb.



As I've said a 100 times before, though I teach Aikido based self defense I also teach my students basic Karate. I'm thinking about having them break boards. I remember how much satisfaction I garnered the first time I shattered one with a solid kick.

And for the first time in a long time, we have no open slots for students at the dojo. I'll take my victories, where ever I can find them.

-posted by Nobius 11:00 AM #
Comments: "
Congratulations on teaching people to do harm, although why you want to attack harmless boards I don't know. Can't your students practice on tax attorneys?
 
" "
I think I'd prefer defense lawyers. :)
 
" Post a Comment