Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, January 03, 2009


Ghosts Along The Mississippi

"I'm trying to kill what's happening to me. A ghost along the Mississippi." --Down

"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." --Erasmus




I know I've posted this video before but hey some things you gotta see twice. It's not often a song brings out my inner muse and my inner head banger.

Breadcrumb Scabs, a poetry mag produced via, Lulu. Clearly a publication avenue I need to learn. Especially, as I contemplate a format change for print issues of the magazine. The current issue is in final editing stage.

Need to go about archiving pieces from the zine. One good example of an archive post is already there, and bares little resembelance to it's appearance in print and has new content.

Also, set up an email mailing list for Calliope Nerve. Now to get people to use it.

Lots of high profit sales this week over at my online bookstore which will eventually be my primary career.

Ever hear of Wilson Mizner? Besides being a Broadway playwright and Hollywood screen writer, he co-owned the Los Angeles Brown Derby, was a prize fight manager (who rigged fights), Klondike gold seeker, and ran a gambling den.

You know what man? It's time I wrote my own story. And I don't mean a book.

-posted by Nobius 10:32 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment