Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, December 12, 2008


A World Without Internet

"Seamlessly interweaving German expressionism with neo-noir in an art deco science-fiction landscape. Mister X: Condemned is as retro as it is prophetic." --Dave Marshall

Bluebird is another fine piece from Charles Bukowski. I'll have to repost this over at Muse Thing.



Another inspiring site, I found that makes me think I could do that: Georganna Hancock: Writing, Editing, Ghostwriting Now why aren't I?

Mysteriously, my Internet is on today here at the house. I'm thinking a world without Internet is like a world without sun. :)

-posted by Nobius 6:50 AM #
Comments: "
TY for the mention!

Georganna @ A Writer's Edge
 
" "
You're quite welcome and best of luck to you. Georganna, you may also enjoy my informal magazine and website Calliope Nerve.

http://calliopenerve.blogspot.com/
 
" Post a Comment