Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, December 22, 2008


More Updates

Thanks to Andrew Taylor for the plug over at his site.

Over at Zine Scene, I ask the question if anyone has ideas for fund raising.

Naomi Klein has a new article on The Bailout Profiteers. The full article appears in the current Rolling Stone but my copy sold on-line before I got to read it.



On the topic of Rolling Stone magazine, I've found another item to sell through my book store. The next most expensive copy was 5.95 plus shipping and I see it's already gone too.

We received another timely gift from some friends at church yesterday. Even when, you're not asking God is answering.

-posted by Nobius 5:36 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment