Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, December 25, 2008


Debt Free Friday on Thursday

"...where the paid for house is the new status symbol of wealth." --Dave Ramsey



If you've listened to Dave Ramsey then you already know that every Friday is Debt Free Friday. People call into his show and talk about how they paid off their debts. It's good stuff.

In this coming year, this is my primary goal: to get real Financial Peace. I hope others will join me. Debt is a tool of banks and greed not of the successful or the wealthy.

-posted by Nobius 9:23 PM #
Comments: "
I would join you, but my salary was just slashed 10% and I owe the hospital so much money it's not feasible to pay it all off in one year. Let's take a pass on 2009 and focus on 2010 instead.
 
" "
They did similiar things at my company yet we had a record sales and profit. I don't friggin' get it.
 
" Post a Comment