Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Bukowski and Me, Bukowski and...

"I am still here leaning toward this machine." --Charles Bukowski

X-posted with additional material at: Muse Thing.

Have you ever been to bukowski.net?

Harry Calhoun wrote a thought provoking article on Bukowski that I read not long ago in the informal poetry mag Abbey. You can read it here.

And this is a link to probably the best live rendition of a poem I've yet to come across on the interweb: Michael Grover. In my mind, this piece has the same primal quality as Bukowski.

I say, "Bukowski and Me, Bukowski and all of us!" His legacy still astounds me.

-posted by Nobius 9:35 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment