Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, December 20, 2008


Apostrophe

"No. It's the future outlet for comics, period. Not tomorrow, not next week, but soon. Which is a shame, and the end of an era, and I'm not necessarily advocating it-I'm just being realistic." --Mark Waid to Comic Book Resources in response to being asked if digital comics are a viable addition to print comics.

"Come on. Touch me. I'm sick." --Mudhoney


Thanks to David McClean for his help in promoting the Calliope project. You should buy one of his books.

Lots of new stuff up at Muse Thing: The Calliope Nerve Weblog. It's my main online hang out these days.

Got more merchandise up at The Calliope Nerve Store. Go ahead, indulge, buy something. Shit, put food on my table. :) Seriously, I'm enjoying the book selling thing and got mad plans for it.

They're changing my shift at work again. Back to 2pm-10pm again starting January 5th. I don't like it much but I'll take it in stride.

And today Kalisa and I received a nice and much needed gift in the mail. I won't talk about it here but if my friends who sent it are reading. Thank you.

Now, I'm off to read and work on my next piece called The Apostrophe Position. It's fetal, and heavy, and I'm lost in it.

Like a room a thousand years wide.

-posted by Nobius 8:57 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment