Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, November 13, 2008


Muse Things

"Only the strongest egos escape the trap of perfectionism. To solve problems successfully, you must believe you can, must feel capable enough to improvise. Yet too many adults have been schooled away from their ability to experiment freely." -- Marsha Sinetar

Got this one for a dollar plus shipping on Amazon Marketplace:



Now is the time to acquire inventory for my book business. Selling books is my future.

Muse Thing: The Calliope Nerve Weblog is now up in beta version. Add it to your RSS reader or bookmark it. It'll be rolling out in full swing shortly and I have coming work from several Calliope Nerve magazine contributors including Gary Beck and David McLean.

I'm looking for more submissions and I'm also three pages into the next issue of the print magazine.

These are just some of the things making my muse move.

Today.

-posted by Nobius 7:24 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment