Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008


It Is Our Light

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and famous?'" --Nelson Mandella

"It don't really matter. I guess you'll find out for yourself." --Guns 'N Roses




I've enjoyed the tracks I've heard from GNR's long delayed album so far. I'm okay with the band having a totally different line up as well. When it comes to bands, good tuneage is all that really matters.



The Calliope Nerve weblog is up with new content. Check it out, tell friends, submit work. And I'm now seven pages into the next issue of the zine. Good vibes there.

Have some nice plans for the Old Muse including make the site a resource for writers, editors, readers, and publishers alike.

Here's a neat publisher: Cloudkeeper Press. They'll print your chap for a fee.

My brother and I are going to try to acquire some distressed comic and book collections and sell them through the online store. Just like with my house, now is a good time to be a buyer.

Can't get over how much stress is out there right now. You can cut the tension with a knife at work and quite frankly I'm sick of it. The problems of millionaires aren't my problems and government bail outs suck. Here's an idea, everybody take a deep breath, turn off the twenty four hour news cycle, and relax.

It's what I'm doing this weekend. I'm taking a well deserved four day weekend. First one in two years.

-posted by Nobius 9:56 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment