Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, October 04, 2008


Three A Day

"Three workouts a day - year round." --Dan Gable

"...you've written many books... and they are good books, books with consciousness that teach people things about our ways. But it is time that you learned something new about your art. It's time you became a storyteller." --Lynn V. Andrews


It's what I'm reading:



Some nice sales advice, given from my manger in my new position at work:

* Identify and anticipate needs.
* Customers buy good feelings and solutions to problems.
* Most customer needs are emotional rather than logical.
* The more you know your customers, the better you become at anticipating their needs.
* Communicate regularly so that you are aware of problems or upcoming needs.

Green Apple presents brand new books that may have slipped under your radar. And some remainders, gotta love left overs.

This guy was too busy to go to school, he was working. Skipping college rules.

I'm thinking, all of my friends are books. But I regress, I've said that before. Personally, like the doctor said, I take three a day.

-posted by Nobius 11:21 PM #
Comments: "
I'm up to three workouts a day. They just happen to be three very pathetic workouts. It's still an improvement.
 
" Post a Comment