Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008


The Other Shoe

"That is the moment that I became a super-villain." --Grant Morrison

Last week after the annual Friends of the Library business meeting, I got to meet cartoonist/author Tom Batiuk who gave a wonderful presentation about his comic strip collection Lisa's Story: The Other Shoe. He was even gracious enough to both sign my copy and draw a picture in it.



He kept talking about how his job involved sitting in an empty room hanging out with all of his imaginary friends. Now that's something I do to. I can't see how a writer couldn't.

More soon as I'm busy now but in the meanwhile here's a nice piece of inspiration I found as I still pursue my dream of selling, publishing, and creating books and media.

I'll make it happen.

Just watch me. :)

-posted by Nobius 8:01 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment