Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, October 04, 2008


Mind Collapse: A Virtual Mixtape

"Let me see a miracle." --Skid Row

This is the mix on the head now. Music, water, where is my mind? It's a collapse.

Just Got Wicked Cold

Bonehead Skid Row

Safety Dance Men Without Hats

I Am Mine Pearl Jam

Asleep (acoustic) Godsmack

Popular Nada Surf

Girl Tori Amos

One Filter

Fast Car Tracy Chapman

Jenny (867-5309) Tommy Tutone

Moto Psycho Megadeth

I'm A Rocker Judas Priest

Vague Orgy

Iris Goo Goo Dolls

Metal Health Quiet Riot

Forsaken David Drayman

The Freshmen The Verve Pipe

Closing Time Semisonic

Bells For Her (Live) Tori Amos

Psycho Puddle of Mudd

I Burn Today Frank Black

Where Is My Mind The Pixies

-posted by Nobius 3:15 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment