Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, October 03, 2008


Chocolate Chick Cookie

"I absorbed a great deal of poetry in the scientific silence." --Alice W. Flaherty

"Quite against her will, she was cast in the sequel." --Matthew Sturges



Chocolate Chick Cookie



1.)
The first time stolen,
(Me in -falsetto-)
Guilty offspring
Fed.

2.)
My autumn
Hand slapped.
Leaves,
Lying with shame
Mother...

Nature
My head fell into
Angry Bosom.
Dead Season.

3.)
Hands solemn raised,
Uplift my prayer.
(God, You know You hear me.)
I simply run.

4.)
Days of
Beautiful war.
Love’s tinder box
Chosen.

We go at each other/
Knives and words.

5.)
I – edited for clarity-
Sense static.

Muse waves transmit,
Channel knobs tune—
-U- got the frequency!

Ms. shoe obsessed.
(Maybe I'm the one.)
Failed to notice.

6.)
Angel, you
Die with your wings!

But first,
Bake me cookies.
On my tombstone--

Utterance.

-posted by Nobius 10:15 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment