Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, August 14, 2008


It Couldn't Get Any Worse

"The future is here. It's just not widely distributed yet." --William Gibson

Need to just go back to bed, put the covers over my head, and stay in hiding for a month or a year. Anymore, it's all the same.

Where do I start? The list goes on and on.

We still have no natural gas in here in the house. I think I have the leaks fixed but can't afford a certified inspector to come out and look at it.

The car I use for my work commute just started leaking gasoline.

I'm a month behind on the new car insurance policy because they mailed it to my old address and I forgot about it. (Yet they also have the insurance policy to our new house and I put down several hundred dollars for the escrow.)

Yesterday, my three year old refrigerator quit working. So now we have no fridge or freezer to keep food in.

School starts in less than two weeks, I don't have to tell you parents out there what that entails financially.

No luck finding a second job so far. Akron, Cleveland, Toledo, Youngstown, and Columbus all fall in the top twenty worse places to be looking for work in a recent article I read. What a shock...

And there's more but enough whining. Where did the care free days go?

I'd say it couldn't get any worse but...

-posted by Nobius 1:16 PM #
Comments: "
I'm still recovering from my illness / surgery and can't handle a full 40 hour week in one job, plus I haven't had sex with an Asian woman.

Set your car on fire, use that to warm the house, home school the kids using the Internet, and don't bother with dairy or frozen foods. See - now all your problems are solved.
 
" Post a Comment