Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Crooked Little Vein Paperback

Running a business from the library is no fun. But here's a neat tidbit from that Brit guy Warren Ellis and his Bad Signal mailing list that made me smile. :)



just heard from HarperCollins that the paperback edition of my novel CROOKED LITTLE VEIN is released today.

CLV is part of their "P.S." program, where they stuff all kinds of odd stuff in the back of the book -- I was prevailed upon to write an essay about the source material, there's an interview in there, they culled (AND DON'T ASK ME WHY) the ecipes I dropped into Bad Signal years ago, a few other things.

So, if you were interested but couldn't afford my gorgeous little hardback, there's a cheaper paperback now -- same design, but the Franklin snake on the cover is now picked out in a toxic orange. And it has a cover quote from a paper that cracks me up.

Anyway. I has paperback. It is a good day.

You may send tribute now.

-posted by Nobius 10:39 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment