Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008


Prelude to Pig

"...an ugly hand caged in pretty metal, I observe a new mechanics. I am the wild machinist, past destroyed, reconstructing a new present." --Samuel Delaney

Well the move is finally on. Should be out of here in a couple of weeks. Only downside is no air conditioning in the new place. Here in Ohio, it's swamp weather time of year.

The post office's fourteen ounce rule is killing my margins. Might have to raise the prices on a number of items, magazines are the worst. Going to get a rubber stamp that says something like shipped in x hours as most of my orders are going out same day. Just completed my best sales month to date.

Another book I'm reading:



Once we're moved, going to throw a Printing Party online to try and raise funds to reprint Calliope 16 as well as get 17 out. Think Calliope will be evolving into more of an online venture for a while for both reasons of time and money.

Started the script to my first chap, which has been retitled: Meat Hook (Prelude to pIg.) I'm really proud of it so far. But I love pIgs, and I'm a biased bastard.

-posted by Nobius 12:46 AM #
Comments: "
There is no life without a/c. I must have that before other amenities, such as locking doors or a roof.

And pigs is good eatin'.
 
" Post a Comment