Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, June 19, 2008


Stuff

Was glad to flip through the dial on my way home from work the other night and find out Coast to Coast A.M. is still alive, well, and on in my area. I like a little conspiracy with my UFO's.

Several new ideas for the next issue of Calliope brewing including STRANGE ARTIST FACTS (for example, James Joyce wore five wrist watches each set to a different time zone) and the possibility of adding a regular column or two. Want to gather up some adult fairy tales as well.

Ellis discusses again how he gets his ideas.

Still haven't closed on the new house. Let's kill all the bankers.

And my checking account knows Playboy sells well on Amazon.

-posted by Nobius 11:32 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment