Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, May 24, 2008


More Notes

Though the trailer is rather unimpressive, I'm psyched that X-Files: I want to Believe is finally a reality.

If you haven't gotten it, you need to read J.D. Nelson's latest chap: it resembles itself.

Today I got the Orange Alert Mixtape in the mail! When I read What to Wear During An Orange Alert it makes me want to hug my Mom and write letters to small animals. Or is that the other way around?

And did I mention Kayla was awarded her green belt? I'm gettin' scared of that! :)

-posted by Nobius 7:35 PM #
Comments: "
Good - teach her to kill while young. When do you start her on guns and explosives?
 
" "
No guns or explosives, we are gentlemen warriors (or woman in my daughter's case). Soon though it will be time for the five finger death touch. :)
 
" "
Hey man! Just checking in. I'll just remind you that issue fifteen was the absolute bomb. So much good stuff.
 
" "
Glad you liked 15, 16 is more or less done, I'll have it out shortly, it's 29 pages I believe. I hope that you like it.
 
" Post a Comment