Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Bazooka Joe


"Mockingbird, wish me luck." --Charles Bukowski

"If I am exempt from one thing as an artist, surely it is knowing what my government is doing." --Cerdwen Dovey


Gabcast! White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* #10






Bazooka Joe



Truly, Truly,
I say to you:
A comic in ever piece.

No words for
far too long.
Punch drunk now.
(Alcohol induced
horizon event.)
Brain pull/
not even -Light from on High-
Escapes.

More whiskey!
Puritanical Bukowski
--that Spontaneous bastard--
Make me wanna combust.
Let's burn together!

SiMULACRA:
A likeness; a semblance; a mock appearance; a sham;
-- now usually in a derogatory sense.

My ink brother:
I copy/clone DNA.
(never be You.)

pail

only
a Scar on a Stage,
momentary Pop star...
Prima donna poet Joe
Questing for immortality.
The internet changed everything.

I like to blow
pretty pink bubbles
before the taste
wears out.

-posted by Nobius 12:04 AM #
Comments: "
Wow - now you have to be bilingual just to enjoy Bazooka Joe's witticisms.

If you need posting material, try my meme. Oddly enough, I haven't been able to get anyone to do it without involving bribery. I almost think people find me weird or something.
 
" Post a Comment