Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, March 13, 2008


Return Mail Sucks

"But stories become the new currency, and fortunately, the House attracts only the finest storytellers." --Mike Carey (House of Mystery)

Bummer. I've gotten more return mail from recent mailings of Calliope and the APA. I hate paying for the same package twice. :) It's a small press editor's lot in life.

Had a small class at martial arts Tuesday. Just myself, Steve, and Lance. It went really well. We worked mostly on free style sparring. Steve performed a nice flip on me which threw me across the room and I also tapped him out in a crushing side bear hug. Not exactly Aikido but then again my martial arts teaching is more than one art. It's about health, success, power, and self defense/preservation.

Now, I've got more mailings to do and more work on the next Calliope which stands at eighteen pages thus far.

-posted by Nobius 9:22 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment