Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008


Read: Fight Club


-posted by Nobius 5:07 PM #
Comments: "
Although both were good, this was a rare case where I preferred the movie - especially the ending. I think the book gave away the connection between the main characters too easily. Choke is my favorite CP book thus far.

Does this mean your Internet access has been restored?
 
" "
Back on for now.
 
" "
Grant,

I have never seen the movie, I enjoyed the book very much. Quick read that feels almost like poetry to me. I'll have to read some more CP books soon. I have read a couple of his short stories which I liked. One disturbing story was about a boy who sat on a vent in the pool for thrills.
 
" Post a Comment