Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, February 03, 2008


Doer

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." --Michelangelo

Though I am bummed out that Lesnar lost to Mir, I have to say Lesnar is all class. A gracious man, with a humble response to his UFC debut and loss: "There’s no shame in losing," he said. "When I was a young kid, I lost my very first wrestling match, and I was pissed off and didn’t even want to go out for wrestling (any more), and my wrestling coach said you’ve got to learn how to lose before you can learn how to win. I don’t like to lose, and I’ve carried that with me all these years and we’re gonna try again how not to lose in this sport."

Lesnar's loss also again proves the martial theory that skill and technique overcomes strength.

A link on burning fat.

This year I'm focusing on increasing my endurance, strength, flexibility, and keeping the weight off instead of the yo-yo effect I regularly cycle through.

None of our new students showed up to martial arts class Saturday, they did however call. Which is a positive sign but still either you do or you do not and I only desire to teach doers.

As I was working out tonight, I had a great martial arts concept come to me. More on that later because I still have more training to do and quite bluntly, I'm a doer.

-posted by Nobius 8:45 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment