Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, January 06, 2008


A Return To Normal

"Imagine: you want to be a super connected, modified, new kind of human, and you consider your own body to be a work in progress, so you’re constantly looking for new things you can do to yourself (and others) while also keeping an eye on the collapsing planet around you because you want to have enough time to finish your body (or wish to use your many communications-technology devices to record it all as it collapses around your ears). That’s what you’re trawling for and gathering on grinding.be for others to keep up with." --Warren Ellis

I'm currently reading The Home-Based Bookstore:



At first glance, I was a bit disappointed but I should know better than to judge a book by it's cover. Contains a lot of valuable information for people doing what I'm trying to do, which is generate a strong revenue stream by selling books, comics, and collectibles on the Internet.

Finally, got the new Calliope out into the open and I'm already out of print copies. I still owe several contributors print copies which will unfortunately have to wait due to my financial situation. I'm five pages into editing issue sixteen, which won't be the literary monster that Fifteen was but it will be a larger than a regular issue again.

The kids go back to school tomorrow, five day work weeks begin again, martial arts teaching resumes, and life returns to normal. But I'm not sure I'm ready for it too.

-posted by Nobius 7:55 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment