Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008


Politic

"CAPITALISM: The extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work for the benefit of us all." --John Maynard Keynes

No, I'm not a liberal. I'm fiscally conservative, socially moderate. For the most part, I despise career politicians.

The same quote above, could be applied to the American government on nearly all levels. Our political system ceased to function properly long before even the Cuban Missle Crisis, if ever at all.

Yet, still I vote. Always will. You see because if you don't try to affect change, you won't get change.

Just more American kids dying for Iraq.

-posted by Nobius 9:27 AM #
Comments: "
The problem with not voting is that the protest is indistinguishable from voter apathy. Last time I wrote in Dave Barry for president. I couldn't believe that the two major parties actually thought those were the two best guys for the job.
 
" "
I think I'm writing in Nobius Black i n the March primary here. :)
 
" Post a Comment