Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, January 24, 2008


Of Zines, And Ships, And Seailing Wax

"There's nothing left to hide. When duplicating the obvious. And it's nothing we decide. Like you, like me." --Orgy

Finished a nice White Rabbit Fall! for January's edition of the APA. It includes my thoughts on favorite computer/video games, how I met my wife (no, not on the Internet but close), my current D & D Campaign that I wrote for my girls, and mailing comments.

It also covers events with Calliope Nerve, author bios, editing at Red Fez and the Red Fez software system, dead computer languages, and simple pleasures.

Some of this stuff, may or may not be re-published here as a certain ex-employer of mine is still snooping around my blog. The moral of the story is, never give your website address to co-workers. And to ex-employers, get a life. I track who reads this thing you know. Or maybe you don't.

Another reference link for myself. My junior high library has a well done website and makes money using Amazon Associates. Good for them.

And I just sold two more book on Amazon myself, off to the post.

-posted by Nobius 12:19 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment