Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, January 28, 2008


Matt Furey

"Every man should be able to save his own life. He should be able to swim far enough, run fast and long enough to save his life in case of emergency and necessity." --Earle E. Liederman



One of the great gifts of teaching martial arts, is learning from my students. It's a two way street.

One of my potential new students (who came to his first class Saturday) introduced me to Matt Furey and combat conditioning. It's exercise, strength, and conditioning training using nothing but your own body weight, proper technique, and repetition.

I'm adding many of Matt's ideas to not only my own training regimen but to my martial arts classes as well. Furey's concepts definitely blend into my own mantra of God gives you everything you need.

Rock on, take no prisoners, take no sh*t, my friends.

-posted by Nobius 9:09 AM #
Comments: "
cool man. i think i need to get into self protection thus some genre of martial arts. will do some research.
 
" "
Well my friend, you are always welcome to train with me.
 
" "
thanks man
 
" Post a Comment