Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, January 04, 2008


The Joy of Oil

"My father had a ridiculous work ethic. He started his own business. To him, kids were convenient employees. So from a really early age, I was working and I was in charge." --Will Smith

Nice article on the recent spike in gas prices. Take notice on who wouldn't be interviewed for this article.

Speculation or real threat? What's behind high oil prices.

The new supersized edition of Calliope is finished. I'll be releasing it soon. I believe it clocks in at thirty three pages, by far the largest editing project I have ever done.

-posted by Nobius 12:52 PM #
Comments: "
Thank the zombie Jebus - Congress is going to hold hearings on that. I'm sure the price of oil will plummet as soon as they finish their other resolutions, such as getting our troops out of Iraq, banning heavy metal music, and removing the commies from the arts.
 
" "
If you look back at some of my posts over the years, you'll see I've been saying this for years. It's just outright speculation and greed that's doing this and lining the pockets of the Saudis and their friends. Most people are now just getting with this because all of a sudden, gas is $3 a gallon. What about when it's going to be $4 and $5?

Peak Oil is happening, but the price of gas is tied to greed more than anything else...

I will e-mail you about the books directly as I have some questions for you about that.
 
" "
Amen Gentleman. Amen. We live in a land where our government has ceased to govern. It is a slow, painful death.

James, please do. I'm interested in talking to you.
 
" Post a Comment