Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, January 31, 2008


Aikido Featured at Wikipedia

"To control aggression without inflicting injury is the Art of Peace." --Master Ueshiba (Aikido founder)

The martial art in which I hold a black belt is featured at Wikipedia.

-posted by Nobius 7:56 AM #
Comments: "
What discipline do you recommend for those of us who want to inspire aggression by inflicting injury because we find it fecking funny? I think I need to create my own - chainsawfu.
 
" "
Actually, not sure how much experience you've had with grappling related martial arts, if any...

Trust me, the idea is to to inflict permanent damage but many of the locks and throws are unimaginably painful. Even after having done this for many years, I still feel much pain and even squeal like a little girl occassionally. :)
 
" Post a Comment