Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007


Plenty Needs Doing

My friend Scott asks, "What needs doing?" over at his fine blog Open Source Inspiration. Right now Scott is living a life that I envy (in a good way). Go Scott!

Plenty here to do. Catching up from all those weeks of overtime I was working. Looks like OT is done for the year so besides looking for side work I'm now working on all those projects, chores, and books I temporarily laid aside.

The new Calliope is at fifteen pages and still growing. I've been editing it for over a month. Where's my lackey?!? I mean assistant. :)

Supposed to play Santa Clause at a nursery school my nieces attend tomorrow before work. Of course, I managed to drop twenty pounds again so I'll need a little padding tomorrow. :) When they say yo-yo weight loss and gain, my picture is next to that in the thesaurus.

Still sore from last night's martial arts practice which means I need more practice. Again, with the slow down in work I'll have more time for that.

Got terrible news yesterday that my neighbor Larry passed away a few weeks ago. I can't believe that no one in the neighborhood told us even after they watched me rake his yard and get his mail. Weird.

Though we're broke right now, I still managed to scratch together a few dollars to put into the kids college savings accounts. It may not be much but they're learning to save quite nicely on their own and hopefully with Kalisa's and my help they'll reach adulthood with good money managing skills and large bank accounts.

I have those skills already. Unfortunately, I also have that special knack for making other people rich. :) Of course, with four kids I better have good money skills. My wife tells me all the time, "Honey, put down the penny. It's okay to let go." :)

-posted by Nobius 11:02 PM #
Comments: "
Instead of the classic university education, why not send the younglings to a third world nation for a stint? When they return, you'll be amazed at how much smarter they've become.

Happy holidays, in the name of Satan. >=)
 
" "
Fifteen pages?! My word...and my new NCG is going to be 2 pages each and I think it's going to be big...

I'm using my blogspot log again, and I'm getting things together...

I hope things are well!
 
" "
James,

Looking forward to your new NCG issues. I edited for a couple hours last night and Calliope 15 is now up to 24 pages and I still have more material to go in. Can't wait until it's done.

I added your blogspot to my RSS feeds too, let me know which journal you decide on and I'll keep that in my links, etc.
 
" Post a Comment