Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, December 10, 2007


Life's Work (Draft)

"I'm hanging. On this. On this." --Nickelback

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can fly only by embracing each other." --Luciano de Crescenzo


Life's Work (Draft)



Bone poetry. Soul written.
Tales, tribulations, victories, sadness, love.
Restless grave conflicts.
Me Concoction behind.

So much life.
(I love you my little ones--never forget.)
E'en more yet to be lived.
Your names sacred: Kayla, Marinda, Lacey, Jacob.
Don't let go. Hold for Hope.
Breathe deep author.
Innocence.

My life's work is hands. You.
(A soul page.)
Knows no sin, only redemption.
When I fall,
Angels pick me up.
Now I know what it is...
I must do.
(Always known
Was afraid/confused.)

The world sees you as
Kal-El/Superman/Christ.
But I Light see.
"You're Clark."
(man)
The real hero.

Selah. Selah.
Amen.

-posted by Nobius 10:53 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment