Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, December 27, 2007


Holiday Update

"Pour your misery down on me... I'm only happy when it rains... I only listen to sad sad songs." --Garbage

"I see our freedom in my sight." --Metallica


Whew, made it through the first two holidays, how nice it was to have four days off in a row. I could get used to that. :) And I drank enough beer... well let's put it this way, I sang a rousing rendition of the national anthem complete with Porky Pig stuttering. Or so I'm told, 'cus I don't remember a damn thing.

Look for the new edition of Calliope Nerve soon, I had to call in reinforcements to edit it and I've got some other surprises up my sleeve. In the meanwhile, I've got some more zines to write and martial arts to practice.

Be back soon.

Nob

-posted by Nobius 12:02 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment