Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007


Dirt Reminder

'...Ehud said, "I have a message from God to thee." And he arose from his seat. And Ehud put forth his lefft hand, and took the dagger from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly: And the haft also entered after the blade: and the fat closed upon the blade, so that he could not draw the dagger out of his belly; and the dirt came out.' --Judges 3:20-22

'Can't you understand, oh my little girl.' --Depeche Mode


I cleaned out my zine collection today and and mailing quite a few to a friend when I happened upon a great zine that I'm keeping: Dirt: Issue 1. The Judges quote comes from it. Dirt is a potent collection of dark and minimalistic poetics. And what a surprise to find Sheila E. Murphy there. The things we forget. Think the quote will make it's way to Calliope Nerve.

It's been a busy past few weeks. Between working six plus days a week, teaching martial arts, having the flu for a week, my family obligations, finishing zines, and getting ready for X-mas, it seems like there's hardly been room to breathe.

More soon....

-posted by Nobius 11:34 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment