Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Death Clock

According to the death clock I've got less than 20 years to go. February 29, 2027 is my date.

Not sure if this website is truly morbid.

Cool and fascinating.

Or a little of both.

-posted by Nobius 8:52 AM #
Comments: "
Monday, February 24, 2042. Obviously a clean life spent in the service of Satan is good for longevity.
 
" "
Hmm. I don't believe the Death Clock- I plan to beat it after all, I have some things to write, a lot of traveling to do and some more adventures to find.

If you really knew when you'd die, would you want to do?
 
" "
Strange Nobius - I was horsing around this week with the clock before reading your blog. Bottom line - If I quit smoking I will live 5 more years. Fuck That!!!

M.E.

;-)
 
" "
James,

Let me think about that. I'll give you an answer soon.
 
" Post a Comment