Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, November 02, 2007


Rousing

"Literary events are theater, not literature." --Tom Bradley

Similar to season three Sci-Fi Pulse is running two minute flash backvideos for the Battlestar Galactica prequel movie Razor.

Over at Unlikely Stories, Tom Bradley teaches us How to Give A Rousing Reading. I've never been able to give a public reading, but as I work on my book I think I'll have to change that.

-posted by Nobius 8:14 AM #
Comments: "
hey man! Thanks for the comment. As always, any poem that you see up on my page without a publication credit is yours to use. I'm always happy to be in calliope. By the way, I love the direction your own poetry is going. Very strange, intense, and surreal. Worth two or three readings. Take care!
 
" "
Thanks, I appreciate that. I'll have to run some of your work very soon in Calliope again. I'm glad you're enjoying the current direction of my work, I like the "trippy" style myself.
 
" Post a Comment